EA/1, Aneroid Sphygmomanometer Plus 5 Cuffs System 5® 1-Tube Pocket Size Hand Held Small Adult / Child Multi Cuff Pack
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A multi-pocketed, heavy duty 600D nylon attaché style case that keeps each component securely in place, yet instantly accessible
- Dual zipper closure permits rapid access, and protects against the elements
- Measures a compact 10 X 9 X 4 Inch when closed, weighs just 10-1/2 lb.
- Compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes
- Reinforced carry handle doubles as a hang tab for wall mounting in the open position
- Pocket Style
- Cuffs equipped with quick release luer slip connector to permit rapid and secure selection of the appropriate cuff
- Revolutionary Diagnostix™ #804 palm style manometer with precision crafted German movement housed in a patented double shell ABS impact resistant polymer casing
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
- Palm Style, Trigger Valve