Life / form Adult Venipuncture / Injection Arms by Nasco-Each
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- A training arm that provides complete venous access for IV therapy and phlebotomy, plus sites for intramuscular and intradermal injections
- Extensive 8-line vascular system allows students to practice venipuncture at all primary and secondary locations, including starting IVs and introducing "over-the-needle" IV catheters; venous system simplifies setup with only one external fluid bag supplying artificial blood to all veins simultaneously
- Dorsal surface of hand includes injectable metacarpal, digital, and thumb veins; soft, flexible fingers are molded separately with extreme attention paid to every detail
- Antecubital fossa includes the median cephalic, median basilic, and median cubital veins; venipuncture can also be performed along the basilic, cephalic, accessory cephalic and median antebrachial veins
- Replaceable skin rolls as the veins are palpated, and a discernible "pop" is felt when entering the veins