KIT/1: Rapid Test Kit McKesson Consult™ Infectious Disease Immunoassay Strep A Test Throat / Tonsil Saliva Sample 50 Tests
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- McKesson Consult™ Strep A Dipstick Test
- A rapid test for the qualitative detection of Strep A antigen in throat swab specimens
- CLIA waived and easy to use
- Contents: 50 Dipsticks (2 vials of 25), Disposable extraction test tubes, Sterile swabs, Reagent 1 (10 mL; 2M Sodium Nitrite), Reagent 2 (10 mL; 0.2M Acetic Acid), Positive control (1 mL; Non-viable Strep A; 0.09% NaN3), Negative control (1 mL; Non-viable Strep C; 0.09% NaN3), Instructional insert, Workstations.
- Results in five minutes.
- Accurate – 97% sensitivity and 95% specificity
- External positive and negative quality controls provided
- For in vitro diagnostic use only
- 24-month shelf life
- Not Made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Packaged: 50 Tests Per Box